Wednesday, May 31, 2017

27 Weeks of Pregnancy


 Image result for third trimester cartoon

Welcome to my third trimester! Not a whole lot has changed, aside from getting a bit bigger! I’ve heard that this trimester somehow seems to pass by the very slow.... *crickets*. I’ve finally reached the point where I’ve had a few people say, “gemuknya!” or, “ni nanti lagi besar ni!” when I tell them I’m ‘duhh.. baru nak masuk 7 bulan kot'.

So anyway, I’ve gained 25 kilos since the first trimester (yes gemuk gila).  I’ve read my weight can either continue increasing by 500 grams per week, or slow down to stall out completely as you get closer to term and just have no room left to grow or put food. If I continue with the 1 kilo gain per week, that would put my total weight gain at 30 kilos and of course I will beranak awal. No! Sighs.

When I think about the fact that I (you know.. insyaallah) may/am likely to still be pregnant 60+ days from now, I cannot even wrap my head around how big my tummy is going to be at the end of this journey. I also cannot seem to stop touching/rubbing my perut these days. I’m not sure what that’s all about, but it’s oddly soothing to me!

To tell you the truth, I cannot imagine/visualize what's the situation inside the labour room will be like:
Must be scary.

Pray for me.

Love,
Me.
 

No comments: